Instrument cluster

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Floriansch_*

Guest_Floriansch_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:03 PM

Hi guys, Just wanted to ask your opinion on a fault i have on my 2002 skoda octavia vrs with auq engine code,basically i was driving along i had dash problems,the abs light was on,the handbrake light was flashing and beeping,the airbag light came on,the oil top up light came on and the rev counter died so i flicked the ignition of and back on again and the rev counter came back on for a couple of seconds and died again and warning lights were back on so i got it home and turned the engine off and removed the key and when i went to try and restart the car it would start and stall after a couple of seconds as if it was the factory immobiliser but the immobiliser light was going off as if it recognised the keys,so i put it on vagcom and it says that there is a fault code of 18058 which says something about data bus powertrain,missing message from instrument cluster and if you start it and it stalls you get a fault code of 17978 which says ecu blocked by immobiliser and another fault code of 01312 which is also a data bus fault and also when you put the ignition you get no engine warning light and no traction light and the traction light doesn't come on even if you press the traction button so would you assume that the clocks are faulty ? regards Dan

#2 GRINimpeda

GRINimpeda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing, motorcross
  • I drive:GRINimpeda

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:08 PM

im looking for an instrument cluster for a 95 jetta vr6 with a manual trans. i will take either the silver faces sporty gauges or the black ones. as long as the lights in the cluster all still work and so does everything else. let me know if you have any cause im in desperate need for one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users