• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 suburbangeorge

suburbangeorge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:18 PM

This O-ring, Part # 067115427A, is used on the MKI GTI oil filter flange which was part of the factory oil cooler assembly. It seals the cover that provides access to the thermostat assembly. It is a metric sized O-ring so I can't just match it up with a US sized one off the shelf. Any information would be helpful. You can contact me here or at gctphamilton@sbcglobal.net or at 510 375 2071 . Thanks, George

#2 Indian

Indian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • I drive:VW Caravelle VR6 1997

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (suburbangeorge @ Sep 15 2009, 05:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3621
This O-ring, Part # 067115427A, is used on the MKI GTI oil filter flange which was part of the factory oil cooler assembly. It seals the cover that provides access to the thermostat assembly. It is a metric sized O-ring so I can't just match it up with a US sized one off the shelf. Any information would be helpful. You can contact me here or at gctphamilton@sbcglobal.net or at 510 375 2071 . Thanks, George

You need to give more info about your car. MK1 GTI is not enough. We need year models to search and my ETKA does not recognize your part number.

#3 90GreenG60

90GreenG60

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • I drive:90 Corrado G60, 93 Corrado SLC & 95 Audi 90Q

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

ETKA shows the diagram but doesn't list the number, but ETOS does. I don't know if you have found an answer to your question yet, but the part number is actually a valid US part number with the VW dealership. Although its listed as being no longer manufactured, there still is stock on it and it's around $4 at the dealer.

#4 Payowant73

Payowant73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, racquet sports
  • I drive:Payowant73

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:53 AM

I dont remember the thread to be honest, just that it wasnt around for long...
http://russian-brides-best.com/ - dating quiz for girls

#5 Agogsd

Agogsd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I drive:Agogsd

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

The next time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to read, however I actually thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you may repair if you werent too busy in search of attention.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users