Jump to content


golf mk 5 tdi

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ladywood



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I drive:golf tdi 2008

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:16 PM


Oil filter housing cap need to replace small pin hole, dont need whole housing just the cap anyone know where i can source this UK or abroad.Part no. 045115433E. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users