No replies to this topic

#1 golfgtijim

golfgtijim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I drive:1985PoloPickup,1989mk216v,1991mk28valve

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

Here we have two of my 3 cars which unfortunately have to be sold even though I dont want to !!!
Firstly the blue thing.
It was a Polo Classic before being attacked by a professional joiner and a stihl saw lol. To be honest excellent conversion without touching the floor. Has a distinctively OEM look to it and an opening tailgate too. Original 1.3 engine and 4 speed gearbox with just 67k genuine from new. Correct year Polo Coupe S interior steering wheel and dash clocks with mk3 golf alloys. The rear cab window was grafted on from a breadvan donor vehicle so is replaceable if broken. Had it 3 months and its proven to be nippy reliable and economical 35-40mpg. Paintwork isnt fantastic but its not awful either just a couple of runs that need flatting back. If I was keeping it it would be fat arches deep dish wheels engine conversion and printed aluminium load cover. 1200 or nearest offer.

Secondly I will just let the pics do the talking.MK2 Golf GTi 16v 3 former keepers 90k miles full service history except not serviced during SORNed for at least last 8 years over which time 3000miles were covered only. No tax no MOT on SORN in my garage, 2000 no offers (ts a 4 grand car after a day in a good bodyshop.

POLO on ebay item number 170690499518

Golf on ebay item number 170685003418

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users