1 reply to this topic

#1 viktoredstrom

viktoredstrom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I drive:audi a4 02

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

I need help to remove left rear door panel, i have looked at the drawing but it wasnt very helpful. Does anyone know how to remove it? The reason why i need to remove it is because ive had a lock failure. I hope someone of you know how to do! Best regards

#2 DannyS

DannyS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • I drive:Audi A4 Avant 2001

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

I think that you want to remove the inside-panel.
My car is from 2001, but I think there aren't so many differnces in 1 year. I hope you can get some help out of my photo’s.

1. Remove the 2 little screws on both sides of the panel. See the red arrow’s on the photo below.
Attached File  DOOR1.JPG   86.01KB   23 downloads

2. Slide the cap of from the window-handle, remove the screw behind so you can remove the handle . See photo below.
Attached File  DOOR2.JPG   71.68KB   16 downloads

3. Now remove the screw behind the handlegrip of the door. Now you can pull down ‘the cap’ to remove the last screw. On the photo there are 2 screws, but thats a photo of the frontdoor. Rear doors only have 1 screw.
Attached File  DOOR3.JPG   61.16KB   19 downloads
Attached File  DOOR4.JPG   72.12KB   15 downloads

4. If you have removed all of the screws, you can pull from below to remove the panel. Take care of the wires from the speaker and more the door.

To place back the panel, you can ‘hang it up’ (you see what I mean when you removed the panel) into the door. Take care of the black pin from your lock that protrudes through the panel.

I hope this could help you. Good luck!

Danny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users