1 reply to this topic

#1 ScottHmk4

ScottHmk4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • I drive:Mk1 Fabia vRS

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

Did these only come in vRS models or do 1.4 etc or 1.9 non VrS have the same instrument clusters?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg152/ScottHmk4/608d4968.jpg

Thanks

Part number 6Y0 920 973 S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got these for my vrs but my vrs has clocks 6Y0 920 971 S and these are 973 S so i dont know if they will work, or take the coding and are just a superseeded set of clocks with any faults fixed in them. hopefully you guys can advise. i understand most people say replace parts with the part number allocated but in this situation i dont know if its the same case, could this part work the same?

my main concern is that i try and clock these to my car, and they dont work. therefore i lose out on a brane new set of clocks that may have been good to someone, but dont want to sell them as new as i would like mind sorted.

my reason for replace is that since owning my fabia vrs i have never had indicators tick noise, no dash buzzer i.e. fuel light noise. and no warning for leaving lights on. and also a seat tilt light that flickers alot!! so ideally need to replace mine.....my car is a 2005 vrs with asz engine

#2 ScottHmk4

ScottHmk4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • I drive:Mk1 Fabia vRS

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:07 PM

anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users